Friday – Park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. Parking $5.
Saturday – Park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at 10:00 p.m. Parking is $5.
Sunday – Park opens at 7:00 a.m. Final race is approximately 4:30 p.m. Parking $10.
No In/Out privileges. You will be charged for parking each time you re-enter the Park parking area.
The Highway 240 and Fruitland Street Entrances are the primary entrance to Columbia Park Main.
Hartford Street Entrance is available for staff, vendors and Boat Teams ONLY.
At 10:00 p.m., all entrances are secured. No vehicles are allowed into the park. Exit only.
Limited Pasco general admission parking is available. Look for official Water Follies parking signs off of Sylvester Street in Pasco. You will be charged for parking each time you re-enter the Franklin County parking area.
Friday Free Parking
Saturday $10 per car.
Sunday $10 per car.
All other parking offered in Pasco is on private property. This parking is not affiliated with the Tri-City Water Follies and parking rates for these areas are at the discretion of the property owner.
Water Follies Transit Service
BFT will provide Boat Race service Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rides must be scheduled in advance.
Rides for Sunday race day must be booked by 12:00 noon on Friday.
Rides for Friday and Saturday should be booked one day in advance by 5 pm.
Water follies staff from the special needs area will assist DAR vehicles thru the barricades.
Boat Race Buses
Ben Franklin Transit will be providing shuttles to and from the 2019 HAPO Columbia Cup Boat Races on July 27-28, 2019.
The BFT shuttles will take passengers to Columbia Park on the Kennewick side from:
- Lampson Stadium, Kennewick
- Knight Street Transit Center, Richland
New this year! Shuttles will take passengers to Wade Park on the Pasco side from:
- The HAPO Center (formerly TRAC) in Pasco
- Boarding area will be on Homerun Rd. across from Holiday Inn Express; signage will be in place at The HAPO Center entrances to help direct you.
Saturday & Sunday, July 27-28 – 8 a.m. to noon
- Shuttles will leave the above start locations every hour on the hour, beginning at 8 a.m. with last trip at noon
- Return trips will leave 15 minutes after the last heat each day.
- By cash donation
- All proceeds from the shuttles will go to the YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities.
For more information, please visit the BFT Website.